The mission of the Office of Human Resources is to support the goals of the Diocese of Tyler by providing services that promote a productive work environment that is characterized by fair treatment of a diverse staff, open communication, personal accountability, trust, and mutual respect.
Responsible for the management of all human resource programs within the diocese, the office provides guidance and assistance in the areas of employment, compensation, benefits, training and regulatory compliance. The Office of Human Resources serves as a source of human resource information for all employees within the diocese.
The Office of Human Resources provides optimal solutions to workplace issues that support Catholic Church teaching.
For concerns realted to employees in the Diocese of Tyler, please contact the Office of Ethics and Integrity.
Job Openings in the Diocese
To apply for any position listed below, please complete the employment application form and return with a cover letter as a single scanned PDF to the e-mail address indicated in the job posting.
Associate Director of Development
Diocese of Tyler
Posted: Jan. 5, 2021
Immigration Case Worker
Posted: Dec. 14, 2020
Insurance and Benefits
- CEBG Open Enrollment Letter for June 1 to July 31, 2020
- CEBG Benefit Harbor Self-Service Instructions
- CEBG PPO Summary
- CEBG Summary of Benefits and Coverages
- CEBG Dental Summary
- CEBG Vision Summary
- CEBG Catholic Life Insurance Summary
- CEBG Employee Assistance Program Summary
- CEBG Benefit Enrollment/Change Form (Contact email@example.com to complete).
- CEBG Catholic Life Enrollment Form (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to complete).
- CEBG Benefit Waiver Form (Contact email@example.com for assistance).
- 403(b) Summary Plan Description
- 403(b) Enrollment Forms
- Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance Sumary
- Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance Enrollment