The Diocese of Tyler is seeking applicants for the full-time position of Accounts Receivable Clerk in the Office of Finance.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Prepares daily deposits
- Records daily accounts receivable and cash receipts for four entities
- Prepares monthly billing to parishes/schools
- Records pledges and payments for Bishops Annual Appeal
- Prepare statement file for Bishop’s Annual Appeal statements
- Reconciles pledges and payments monthly
- Handles any questions regarding pledges or payment
- Graduate from an accredited senior high school or equivalent or GED.
- Five years full-time accounts receivable experience. Thirty semester hours from a college or university accredited by an organization recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or by the United States Department of Education (USDE) may be substituted for each year of experience on a year-for-year basis.
- Computer operations experience preferred.
- Bilingual (English – Spanish) Preferred by not required
- Ideally a Practicing Catholic in Good Faith
- Basic organization skills including prioritizing tasks, using systems to track and accurately maintain information
- Use of office equipment to include copier, fax, postage meter and multi-line phone system
- Basic Computer skills in Outlook, PPT, Word and Excel
- Communication skills to include listening and speaking clearly
- Uses correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation in documents
Comprehensive Health and Dental: Employee-only premium paid 90% by Employer. Dependent Coverage available at Employee expense via payroll deduction.
403b Retirement Account: Optional Employee contributions matched by Employer up to 4%
Life & AD&D: Provided by Mutual of Omaha, coverage 1.5X salary up to $75,000.
Personal and Vacation: 10 Vacation days, 9 Medical, and 3 Personal.
For consideration for the above position, please complete the following form:
And send with cover letter and resume to:
Accounts Receivable Clerk Position
Attn: Diocese of Tyler Human Resources
1015 ESE Loop 323
Tyler, TX 75701