The mission of the Office of Human Resources is to support the goals of the Diocese of Tyler by providing services that promote a productive work environment that is characterized by fair treatment of a diverse staff, open communication, personal accountability, trust, and mutual respect.
Responsible for the management of all human resource programs within the diocese, the office provides guidance and assistance in the areas of employment, compensation, benefits, training and regulatory compliance. The Office of Human Resources serves as a source of human resource information for all employees within the diocese.
The Office of Human Resources provides optimal solutions to workplace issues that support Catholic Church teaching.
For concerns realted to employees in the Diocese of Tyler, please contact the Office of Ethics and Integrity.
Job Openings in the Diocese
To apply for any position listed below, please complete the employment application form and return with a cover letter as a single scanned PDF to the e-mail address indicated in the job posting.
East Texas Catholic Foundation
Posted: Sept. 7, 2021
Special Education Coordinator
St. Gregory Cathedral School
Posted: June 23, 2021
AP Biology Teacher
Bishop Gorman School
Posted: June 11, 2021
Insurance and Benefits
- CEBG Open Enrollment Letter
- CEBG Benefit Harbor Self-Service Instructions
- CEBG PPO Summary
- CEBG Dental Summary
- CEBG Vision Summary
- CEBG Catholic Life Insurance Summary
- CEBG Catholic Life Supplemental Rate Notice for 2021
- CEBG Employee Assistance Program Summary
- CEBG Benefit Enrollment/Change Form **
- CEBG Catholic Life Enrollment Form **
- CEBG Benefit Waiver Form **
- 403(b) Summary Plan Description
- 403(b) Enrollment Forms
- Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance Sumary
- Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance Enrollment
** Contact email@example.com to complete