The mission of the Office of Human Resources is to support the goals of the Diocese of Tyler by providing services that promote a productive work environment that is characterized by fair treatment of a diverse staff, open communication, personal accountability, trust, and mutual respect.
Responsible for the management of all human resource programs within the diocese, the office provides guidance and assistance in the areas of employment, compensation, benefits, training and regulatory compliance. The Office of Human Resources serves as a source of human resource information for all employees within the diocese.
The Office of Human Resources provides optimal solutions to workplace issues that support Catholic Church teaching.
For concerns realted to the treatment or conduct of Church personnel in the Diocese of Tyler (including employees), please contact the Office of Ethics and Integrity.
Parish/School HR Forms
- Form A: New Hire
- Form B: Employee Information
- Form C: Payroll Change (For Current Employees)
- Form D: Direct Deposit Information
- Form E: Termimation
- Form F: Benefits
- Form G: Payroll Deduction Authorization
- Form L: FMLA and Other Leave Request
- Form T: Employee Paid Time Off Request
- Form W: Formal Warning Document (see Ethics and Integrity Guidelines)
- W4: Employee’s Withholding Certificate
- I-9: Employment Eligibility Verification
Insurance and Benefits
The Diocese of Tyler provides a comprehensive benefit program for all eligible employees. Benefits provided to employees are an important part of their total compensation package.
- CEBG Health/Vision/Dental/Life/AD&D Insurance Information
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 403(b) Retirement Summary Plan Description
- 403(b) Retirement Enrollment Forms **
- 403(b) Retirement Plan Amendment – Dec. 31, 2021
- Aflac Supplemental Benefits Summary
- Aflac Supplemental Benefits Enrollment **
- Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance Sumary
- Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance Enrollment **
** Contact email@example.com to complete.